Sunday 20 November 2011

Dreaming - my compo

Where you just a dream of mine
I dreamed one lonely night
Or did your strong and gentle hands
Caress and hold me tight.

Was it just imagination
That your eyes looked into mine
And in their depths i read there
Loves first enchanting sign

Was it just a fantasy
A longing for such bliss
That i felt the pressure of your mouth
In a hot and hungry kiss.

Was it just wishful thinking
That loving words crept in my ear,
Or did my sleeping heart awake
To find that you were near.

Was it perhaps a feeling
That i felt your strong desire,
Or did a strange excitement
Set my eager heart on fire.

Where you just a dream of mine
Imagination being clever?
Oh please, if it was all a dream
Then let me dream forever.



made last feb 12, 2009. hope you like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment